Above Ground Lawn Crypt Burial
Above Ground Lawn Crypt Burial in a Philadelphia Catholic Cemetery
Blessed are those who have died in the Lord; let them rest from their labors for their good deeds go with them.
If we die with Christ, we shall live with him, and if we are faithful to the end, we shall reign with him.
A Catholic above ground burial crypt is the right choice if you want:
- To be buried next to a deceased loved one
- Loved ones to place flowers and other decorations at the site
- A marker or monument
- A traditional cemetery burial
- As a result of a lawn crypt's unique drainage system, the promise, and peace-of-mind of a drier gravesite
Have You Already Selected Your Space?
Schedule an appointment to speak with a burial planning consultant about securing cemetery products.
Philadelphia lawn crypts consist of four components:
- The gravesite is the space or plot within the cemetery. If you've already purchased your space, you can complete your advance planning by setting up an appointment to purchase the remaining necessary components
- The casket is what holds the deceased during wake services and contains the deceased during burial. Caskets can also be used for Catholic cremation.
- The opening-and-closing service is to prepare the gravesite for burial. It consists of ground opening, closing (back-filling), and landscaping (to restore the gravesite's appearance).
- A memorial is either a flat bronze or flat granite marker tribute or upright granite monument tribute to honor the faithful departed.
Please note that vaults are not necessary with a Catholic lawn crypt burial.
Request a Free, No-Obligation Kit
If you would like to be buried with a loved one in a lawn crypt burial at a Philadelphia-area Catholic cemetery, request your free, no-obligation kit now to lock in today's prices and make sure everything is arranged between you and your loved ones in advance.