Catholic Cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
The Catholic Cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia serve an important role in the life of the Church — a powerful witness to the core Christian belief: Jesus Christ is the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in him will never die. John 11:25-26
Request a Free Kit Today
Provide your mailing address and receive a free, no-obligation cemetery pre-planning packet with helpful information and tips.
Offer Expires 10/31/18 Offer valid on advance planning purchases only. Minimum purchase required. Can not be combined with other offers. Discounts subject to change without notice. No refunds (or downgrades) are available for purchases made prior to this special offer. Excludes sales tax, opening, closing and all processing fees. Burial space cannot be utilized without purchasing opening, closing and vault.
Our Catholic Cemeteries in Philadelphia and the Surrounding Suburbs Offer Pre-Planning to Save Money and Stress
Find security and peace-of-mind via pre-planned burial arrangements:
- Eliminate difficult decisions on a difficult day
- Lessen bereavement’s impact
- Prevent emotionally-driven overspending
- Guarantee your preferences
- Avoid inflation by locking in today’s prices
The 12 convenient Philadelphia-area Catholic Cemeteries are:
Sacred burial grounds – A living sign of the Easter Mystery...a source of grace...a gift of hope. Places that create an environment conducive to prayer, reflection, and remembrance.
Sanctified grounds for Rites of Christian Burial – these final resting places for the faithful departed are inspirational reminders for the living...the promise of everlasting life.
Blessed are you, Father, Lord of Heaven and earth; you have revealed to little ones the mysteries of the kingdom.Matthew 11: 25
Have You Already Selected Your Space?
Schedule an appointment to speak with a burial planning consultant about securing cemetery products.
Twelve Catholic Cemeteries Located Throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area
From Conshohocken to Coatesville to Bensalem, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia has a beautiful and peaceful Catholic cemetery convenient to your location.
Newtown, Pennsylvania 18940
(215) 302-9340 All Souls Cemetery 3215 Manor Rd,
Coatesville, Pennsylvania 19321
(484) 200-8320 Calvary Cemetery 235 Matsonford Rd,
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
(610) 232-7180 Cathedral Cemetery 1032 N. 48th St,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19131
Yeadon, Pennsylvania 19050
(610) 232-7182 Holy Sepulchre Cemetery 3301 W Cheltenham Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19150
(215) 302-9356 Immaculate Heart of Mary Cemetery Township Line Rd & Market St,
Linwood, Pennsylvania 19061
(610) 257-7071 New Cathedral Cemetery Front St & Luzerne St,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19140
Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020
(215) 302-9379 SS. Peter and Paul Cemetery 1600 S. Sproul Rd,
Springfield, Pennsylvania 19064
(484) 200-8321 St. John Neumann Cemetery 3797 County Line Rd,
Chalfont, Pennsylvania 18914
(215) 302-9390 St. Michael Cemetery 1811 Edgemont Ave,
Chester, Pennsylvania 19013
Find Additional Guidance on Catholic Cemetery Burial Planning
All Faiths Can Be Memorialized with Their Loved Ones
Did you know people of all faiths can be interred with their Catholic family members in a Philadelphia Archdiocese cemetery?Non-Catholic Family Members
Why Pre-Plan Your Burial?
You can save you and your family money and stress.Schedule an Appointment