Information About Archdiocese of Philadelphia Cemeteries
The 12 Philadelphia Catholic cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia are tranquil areas to reflect on life, family, and faith. They are the final resting places of our loved ones awaiting the resurrection.
All locations are well-maintained and include beautifully landscaped gardens.
For more information about Philadelphia Catholic Cemeteries, choose the location closest to you from the map below.
Twelve Catholic Cemeteries Located Throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area
From Conshohocken to Coatesville to Bensalem, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia has a beautiful and peaceful Catholic cemetery convenient to your location.
Newtown, Pennsylvania 18940
(215) 302-9340 All Souls Cemetery 3215 Manor Rd,
Coatesville, Pennsylvania 19321
(484) 200-8320 Calvary Cemetery 235 Matsonford Rd,
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
(610) 232-7180 Cathedral Cemetery 1032 N. 48th St,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19131
Yeadon, Pennsylvania 19050
(610) 232-7182 Holy Sepulchre Cemetery 3301 W Cheltenham Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19150
(215) 302-9356 Immaculate Heart of Mary Cemetery Township Line Rd & Market St,
Linwood, Pennsylvania 19061
(610) 257-7071 New Cathedral Cemetery Front St & Luzerne St,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19140
Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020
(215) 302-9379 SS. Peter and Paul Cemetery 1600 S. Sproul Rd,
Springfield, Pennsylvania 19064
(484) 200-8321 St. John Neumann Cemetery 3797 County Line Rd,
Chalfont, Pennsylvania 18914
(215) 302-9390 St. Michael Cemetery 1811 Edgemont Ave,
Chester, Pennsylvania 19013